Updated: Monday 27th November 2020
With the UK heading into another National lockdown from Thursday 5th November we wanted to provide a continuous update of our operations to all of our customers, suppliers, partners and friends.
Unlike the lockdown in March, a lot of our industry can and will continue to trade, albeit under certain restrictions and definitely in new innovative ways. For us as a company, as we did back in March, it means that we will continue to operate fully to support you for as long as safe to do so, whilst remaining COVID compliant and always treating our teams' safety as our main priority.
As it currently stands, these are the latest updates I would like to share with you:
- Please note that ROYAL MAIL 2ND CLASS deliveries can arrive up to 10 days after the expected delivery date. Anytime after that we are able to raise a claim for compensation.
- Please be advised that DPD are temporarily removing their timed services (Before 12:00 and Before 10:30) between 23rd November and 3rd January due to an increase in volume within their network.
- To support you with these potential delays we have added DPD to our FREE SHIPPING OVER £100 program as well as lowered the cost to £6.50+VAT in line with DHL Parcels.
- Due to the demand and the potential delays, we reserve the right to update the courier you select to maintain service levels.
- DHL and DPD have potential delivery delays due to the lockdown across multiple countries - please check if your area is affected here - DHL Parcels | DPD UK
- We continue to operate at full capacity in the safest way we can
- Orders are still being processed and dispatched on a daily basis as normal
- All of our suppliers currently remain open, following their local Government guidelines
- Our chat platform is always available on our website should you need speedy support
If there is anything we can do better to support you and your business, please let me know by emailing me on [email protected].