The 3M™ Model SGLP2-BL Dual Port Reverse Osmosis System provides water quality for speciality coffee. Water for coffee and espresso applications is first treated by a twin RO process to reduce minerals and dissolved solids. The RO membranes are followed by a blending valve which adds minerals back into the water supply for Recipe Quality Water™. As a final polishing step, the water is then filtered through a cyst rated fine carbon block filter matrix to reduce any taste or odors in the water for the perfect cup of coffee. The SGLP2-BL operates directly off of the incoming water pressure and is completely non-electric, thus reducing installation costs.
• Twin high production reverse osmosis membrane cartridges efficiently reduce dissolved mineral salts and contaminants that can cause corrosion and scale build-up.
• Blending Valve supplies Recipe Quality Water for coffee and espresso applications. Steamer is supplied with non-adjusted reverse osmosis water
• Cyst rated post filter cartridge provides great tasting water
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge designs are simple to maintain and reduce the possibility of contamination during change-outs. No spills, no mess.
• Compact rugged powder coated steel bracket design allows for installation in tight areas and is rust and corrosion resistant.
• Non-electric design reduces installation costs.
• Auto-bypass valve ensures water availability at peak operating times.
• FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials are suitable for potable water applications.
Please note: For the full version in including expansion tank, please see 702564