Information under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Espresso Solutions Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.espresso-solutions.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Espresso Solutions Ltd, Company Registration No. 7934595 Registered in England and Wales VAT No. 130 5026 67. Registered Address, Unit 8 Enterprise Court, Metcalf Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7RW are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and is registered as a ‘Data Controller’ with the Information Commissioner’s Office Reg. No ZA156599.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) for Espresso Solutions Ltd is Mr Ryan Matthew Page.
The person/s in charge of handling the Data is Espresso Solutions Ltd. The process of handling the Data will be performed by employees of the company and/or by collaborators and consultants.
Some data that we keep, and use is necessary in order for us to do business with our customers. Below is a breakdown of the data we keep:
- Contact Name
- Business/Company Name
- Business Type
- Job Title
- Contact Email Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Invoice/Postal Address(es)
- Financial Information such as encrypted credit/debit card details
- IP Address
- VAT Information
- Company Registration Number
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR.
We will use your information for the following:
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To communicate about the status of your order
- Managing your account and access to our site
- To keep a record of when and why contact has been made and to keep your details up to date.
- If you consent, to notify you of parts updates, marketing communications including our Newsletter or subscribing to any other services we offer.
- To process your application when you enter any competition, promotion or prize draw that we may run.
- When submitting an image request through the website.
- All correspondence whether by email, phone or chat facility
Espresso Solutions works closely with several trusted suppliers, couriers and engineers to continue to provide you with high quality goods and services. Some examples of third parties we share your data with are:
- Supplier Partners – As with our couriers, we work with a few trusted suppliers. We will only pass your information onto our suppliers for any urgent, direct delivery orders.
- Marketing Companies – We work with a marketing company who help us manage our communications regarding parts updates and marketing communications. The company we use is called Nizatto Ltd. All marketing communications are sent through Mailchimp which is a GDPR compliant platform.
- Payment Processing – We work with SecureHosting payment services by MONEK a trusted third party payment processor in order to securely take and manage payments.
Any information we hold on you will be retained for amount of time determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws. We may need your information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will retain your information for 7 years as per HMRC law.
Under the new GDPR law, you are entitled to request the following from us. This is called your Data Subject Rights
- The right to be informed
- The right of access – To request access to your personal information and how we process it
- The right to rectification – To have your personal details corrected if it is inaccurate
- The right to erasure – To have you personal information erased. Contact us on 01293 769 825
- The right to restrict processing – To restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability – Electronically move, transfer or copy your personal information into a standard form
- The right to object – To object to processing of your personal information
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For further information regarding your rights under GDPR, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Espresso Solutions wants to keep you up to date with product information about new ranges, special offers and general news about the company. When you register for an account with us, we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing communication.
We share your email address and contact name only with Nizatto Ltd our marketing company and Mailchimp our marketing email platform.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing communication from us, please either email [email protected], call us on 01293 769 825 or click the unsubscribe link under our ‘My Account Section’ online.
You may continue to receive mailings for a short period of time while we deal with your request.
Cookies are small files of text sent by a site to its computers, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the user next visit. Cookies of so-called third parties, however, are sent by a different website than the one the user is visiting: Elements such as images, maps, sounds and specific links to web pages of other domains that are hosted on different servers can be present on each site. Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of authentication, monitoring sessions, storing of information about specific configurations about users accessing the server, storing of preferences. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, transmit viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s browser.
- Management of cookies by browser
The user can withdraw the agreement at any time, being effective for the future, by selecting the specific parameters that allow the browser to exclude enabling the cookies. The procedures are the following: - Internet Explorer: Select Tools / Internet Options, click Privacy and choose the level of privacy you want using the cursor; - Chrome: select Tools / Settings, click Show Advanced Settings and, in the Privacy section, click Content settings; - Firefox: Select Tools / Options and click the Privacy; - Safari: select Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and select one of the followings: "Always Allow", "Allow only from the websites I visit", "Allow only from the current web site", "Block always". If the user deletes or blocks a cookie may be impossible to restore any preferences or customization settings.
- Session cookies
The use of so-called session cookies, which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed, is strictly limited to the transmission of the user’s session and cart information. They serve to enable a safe and efficient site and to make and keep the user identification during the session, these cookies can be used even in the absence of agreement.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
The service is part of Google Analytics service and allows to profile users anonymously. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
- Google Maps
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this site to incorporate content of this kind on its pages. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
- Youtube Video
Youtube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this site to incorporate content of this kind on its pages. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
- Vimeo Video
Vimeo is a video content visualization service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows this site to incorporate content of this kind on its pages. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
This site may collect, use and share data on the user's geographic location, in order to provide location-based services. Most browsers and devices provide by default the tools to deny the geographical tracking. Once the user has expressly authorized such a possibility, this application can receive information on its actual location. Personal data collected: Geographic location.
The Personal Data collected will be used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including the payment and the eventual delivery. The Personal Data collected to allow the payment may be those relating to the credit card, to the account used for the bank or to other payment instruments provided. The Data collected from this site depends on the payment system used. Notwithstanding the above, the Holder informs that the User may use Your Online Choices (Country / Your Choices). Through this service, you can manage the tracking preferences of the most of advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, recommend using this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Last update May 2018