The Sinar BeanPro Moisture Analyser is the newest coffee moisture analyser in our range.
Designed specifically for the exacting requirements of the coffee market it is optimised for measuring moisture, density and temperature in coffee beans. Whether you are a coffee grower, coffee trader or a coffee roaster the Sinar BeanPro is the instrument for you.
The Sinar BeanPro is battery powered, features a backlit LCD display and comes complete with its own carry case. The Sinar BeanPro can be used wherever you require precise, accurate results.
- Accuracy: Typically 0.3 STD for %mc and 1.0 g/l STD for density
- Repeatability: 0.05 to 0.15 STD for %mc
- Measurement Range: 1 to 35% mc dependant on application
- Operating Environment: 0 to 55 °C
- Dimensions: 325mm x 164mm x 120 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Power Supply: 4 x C size 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Sample Cell: 290ml Volume, 50 - 240g
- Printer Output: RS232C, 300 or 4800 baud
- Processor: Intel 8DC31 microprocessor
- Memory: 35K EPROM, 32K RAM